Adsense

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Xhuliano's Progress Report 2015

It's always a pleasure to get World Vision's annual progress reports! Of course, the most important part of every progress report is seeing your child's new photo. The progress reports also include a small amount of other information about the child's past year. Usually there are some fun questions, but this year, it was all business.

First, I made this collage of some of Xhuliano's past photos. I have several of him, but I decided to choose one for each year that I've sponsored him.


The Age 14 photo is the one I received today. 



Here is a close-up of just his face. He has certainly grown into a handsome young man. 



Here is his new information: 

My Education: Second School Grade 8 

My Health Condition Is: Satisfactory 

Benefits and Training I Attended: International Day of Children's Rights, Christmas Activities, Summer Camp, Playing Games, Health/Hygiene Activities, and Children's Right Activities. 





No comments:

Post a Comment