Adsense

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Celeste Answers "All About Me" Questions

Hello again, everyone. Awhile back, I sent all of my kids a list of some random, fun questions. I have had several great responses to these questions! Today, it's time to share Celeste's answers to these questions.

Celeste is 13 years old and lives in Honduras. This letter is dated June 20th, 2015.

_______________________________________________________________________________



Hello Dear and Beloved Sponsor Kayla, 

It is a pleasure and honor to have you as my sponsor. I feel so proud of writing another of my letters to you. If I was invisible, I would make pranks to my friends. My law for my country would be to help the poorest. At school, I won an award for doing in my village. Through the pastor at church, I found out that you were my sponsor and godmother. In my garden, I would plant roses and my favorite carnations. I do not have a nickname. My favorite book is El Sembrador songbook. I like the story of the purple sheep and I would like to be like her. Also, I would like to be like these sequoia trees and hold on to Jesus Christ, but I have not accepted him as my savior yet. My dream is to be a great teacher to be able to educate children. I say goodbye with a big salutation. Kisses!

Celeste 

_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment