Adsense

Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy Friday Mail!

I just had to copy the title that I used on Monday (replacing the day, of course). I didn't receive any letters during the middle of the week, so the fun was too much to pass up.

I received three letters today, from a trio of wonderful boys.

I heard from my Kwizera Yves. He's not the most chatty boy, but he writes consistently. I'm sure his personality will show more and more as he gets older.

Kwizera Yves is 10 years old and lives in Rwanda. He wrote this letter on May 23rd, 2015.

_______________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. I appreciate the letter that you sent. Thanks you so much for sending a letter. Here, in Rwanda, we are in the rainy season. My family and I pray for you. I got promoted to grade five and we are in the second term. I request you to pray for me so that I can do well on my test. Pray for me to be promoted to grade six. I wish you happy year of 2015. I conclude by wishing you peace from God. 

Yours,
Kwizera Yves 

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next letter I opened was from Alexander. This was a surprise because I just got a letter from him last month. He's really turned into a great letter writer. He told me all about his dreams for the future in this letter. 

Alexander is 14 years old and lives in Honduras. This letter is dated June 20th, 2015. This letter certainly got here quickly! 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

How are you? I'm alright and very healthy and I want to tell you that I got your gift and thanks so much for the letter you sent me and I'm very happy. I pray to God to protect me in my heart and to protect you in your heart. Take care of yourself with healthy food. I want to tell you that someday I would like to go to the place where you live. I would like to see all the earth and climb. Someday I would like to make a school for children, help my family fix the home where we live, and someday I would like to be like my teacher who helps children. Whom would you like to meet? Someday I would like to meet you and your family because I want to hug and kiss you. When I grow up I want to be a teacher. I say goodbye with a hug and a kiss. I ask you to pray for my family. 

Alexander

_______________________________________________________________________________

Then I tore open the last envelope and found a letter from Wendjy. He's such an intelligent young man and has big hopes for his future. In his letter, he mentions be in secondary school, but from what I can tell, it's not secondary school like we think of it. He's 20 years old and seems to be in some school between high school and university. I  think of it as a community college or technical school, of some kind. 

Wendjy is 20 years old and lives in Haiti. He wrote this letter May 23rd, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

It's always a pleasure and a great privilege for me every time I have the opportunity to communicate with you. How are you, your health, your family, and your activities? As for me, everything is going well, even if there are some little problems, but thanks to God who is in heaven, we will have the victory. I keep thanking you for all your prayers. Please keep praying for me so that I can get my passing grades and have success in all I'm doing and that God can give me strength, courage, and health to keep studying. I have to remind you that I will take an official exam in June. This exam is the final exam of secondary school. You asked me how old my nieces are. Caphil is 7 years old and Islande is 16 years old. I'm happy to be an uncle because I love children so much. I like to play with them. I want to let you know that I'd like to make a little business during the summer vacation, but I don't know exactly what it could be. I wish that God blesses you and your family. 

Wendjy

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment