Adsense

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sagitaria Writes Again

I was surprised to find a letter from Sagitaria in my mailbox today. I just received a letter from her last month, so I definitely wasn't expecting another one so soon. What a lovely surprise!

As always, she drew another great picture. I am sure proud to be this girl "mama".

Sagitaria is 11 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter is dated May 20th, 2015.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

Shalom, mama. How are you? Are you fine there? My family and I are fine. Id like to than you for the stickers and letter. I like reading your letter, mama. My church doesn't have a choir but we do celebrate Christmas. I usually spend my free time with my family. Please write me a reply, mama. I look forward to your reply. May God bless you and your family and my family, abundantly, and give all of us a long life. May Jesus keep you healthy in his loving care. Shalom. 

Sagitaria 




________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment