Adsense

Monday, June 9, 2014

Children Waiting For Sponsors: Ethiopia, Haiti, and Honduras

It's been awhile since I've done a post like this, I used to do them weekly. I think I may start that up again. One of my favorite things to do is share my joy of child sponsorship with others. I have been doing a lot of sharing about my sponsorships, but not a lot of sharing when it comes to drawing people in.

I want to share three children who are waiting for sponsors. These children all attend a project that one of my current children attend. I can vouch for these projects and know that they are awesome and are doing great things for the kids and their families and communities. If you are looking to sponsor, these would be great kids to sponsor.


Name: Nahom
Country: Ethiopia
Age: 4
Birthday: December 16th
School: Not Attending Yet
Chores: Running Errands
Interests: Soccer, Group Games, Hide-and-Seek
Guardians: Father & Mother
Siblings: 1 Sibling




Sterlande has found a sponsor! 



Name: Jose
Country: Honduras
Age: 4
Birthday: March 7th
School: Not Yet Attending
Chores: Running Errands
Interests: Playing with Cars
Guardians: Mother
Siblings: None



No comments:

Post a Comment