Adsense

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dafyne's 5th Birthday!

Today is the youngest member of my sponsorship family, my baby girl's 5th birthday. Isn't she so cute?


 
 
Dear Dafyne,
 
Happy 5th birthday, precious girl!
 
On this day, I can't help but think of the students in my class. We have celebrated many 5th birthdays this year. If you were in my class, you'd get to wear a birthday crown, receive a new book as a gift, and everyone would sing happy birthday to you. I would be honored to have you in my class on your birthday.
 
I hope that you are having a wonderful day. You are a beautiful princess and you deserve to have a beautiful birthday.
 
On your special day, I pray that God watches over you and your family. I hope you get to have some extra fun on your birthday today.
 
I hope the princess themed gift I sent you arrived in time for your birthday. I think you're going to really like it.
 
I love you very much, Dafyne!
 
Love, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment