Adsense

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Touching Thursday

Every week, I like to post three prayer children that I hope to help find a sponsor for. This week, I have three adorable (aren't they all?) children for you to look at. If these three children don't jump out at you, there are two remaining boys from last week's Touching Thursday post. You can view those boys here.

Here are this week's prayer children:


After his long, long wait, David has been sponsored!

8-6-12 Leidy has been sponsored! I hope her sponsor is a Justin Bieber fan, hahaha.


Sweet, baby faced Geovani has been sponsored! Praise God!


If you choose to sponsor one of these children, after seeing them on my blog, please let me know. I would love to send you some cute paper and a few goodies to start off your writing relationship with your new child!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment