Adsense

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mail Call From Xhuliano!

On Tuesday, this week, I received a letter from Xhuliano! I just love how often he writes me. He averages about 2 letters a month. Sometimes more. It's really quite amazing!

This letter (like all letters) is just precious. I'm going to bold my favorite parts. Xhuliano is only 11 years old. He's like a little angel to me.



Dear my friend Kayla,

I was very happy when I received your letter again. When you constantly write to me, I feel very happy and proud of you. I keep the letters and the gifts that you send in my drawer and I think of you everyday. For the Valentine's Day I gave flowers to my mom and dad. I would like to give you a bunch of flowers to put in your desk, and when you would see them, you would remind me. You are a good, kind, and beautiful girl, my friend, and as you think of me, I think about you too.

Here is warm, the grass and the trees are green. The weather has been good for the farmers. Even I have lands with vegetables and vineywards, and I help my parents with them. I had fun with the game you sent me. I had fun playing with my sisters and my cousins. I got happy for the postcardsand everything that you sent. I think of you everyday and you are my unforgettable friend. Thank you with all my heart.

Xhuliano



Oh my heart. I don't think I breathe the whole time I read his letters. Such a sweetheart.

A while ago, I received a letter talking about Valentine's Day and Xhuliano told me that he gave flowers to somebody. I wrote him back asking who he had given flowers to, thinking maybe there was crush on some lucky girl in Albania. Turns out that's not so. I guess he is only 11! Haha.

Do you know what I would give to have flowers from this kid? I would dry them and press them and keep them forever and ever.

I love that he has vegetable fields and a vineyard. How wonderful!

I honestly can't remember what "game" I sent to him. I sent his sisters dolls, but I haven't heard anything back. I think maybe I sent some mazes. Maybe that's what he is talking about? Oh well, I'm glad he had fun!

Now I get to write back! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment