Adsense

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Progress Report From Xhuliano

Another progress report! I am so happy! This time, it's from my sweetheart, who writes the sweetest letters, Xhuliano. He is 11 years old in this photo. He turns 12 in November.


Isn't he so cute?! Also, he's wearing the sports socks that I sent him!!!




His original photo when I started sponsoring him. He looks much happier in his new photo.


Name: Xhuliano

This year I go to: Primary School Grade 5

My favorite subject is: Language

I am getting Relative grades at school. (Does relative mean average?)

My close friend's name at school is: Ceno

My health condition is: Satisfactory

Some activities that I took part in last year: Children's Day, Summer Camps, Christmas Celebration

When I grow up, I would like to be a: Waiter (He used to want to be a doctor! What happened?)

In my free time I like to: Play with a ball, coloring, listen to music, playing toys

Something new about my family: I have a chrompet house (I looked it up and the best I could come up with is that it's a duplex style house)

My message to you: Thank you for sponsoring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment