Adsense

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Touching Thursday

I've had my eye on three boys lately. These three boys are those kids that I feel are overlooked on the website. There isn't much about them that sticks out when you're browsing. I don't like to say it, but these three guys aren't really the cutest kids on the website. I know that may be horrible to say, because all children are beautiful and made in the image of God. However, when looking at thousands of children on the Compassion website, these kiddos don't really stick out. So, I would like to try to help them find a sponsor this week so three wonderful people can find out just how wonderful these boys are.


7-7-12 Jefferson has been sponsored! Yay!!!!!


6-10-12. Allan has been sponsored! This little guy waited a very long time. I'm so happy for him.


6-9-12 Rachid has been sponsored. I am so happy that this gentle faced boy is going to have a friend to love him, write to him, and help him have hope and opportunity.   



If you choose to sponsor a child after seeing him on my page, PLEASE leave me a comment below. I have zero privacy settings so anybody can leave a comment by just typing in their first name. I will then get in touch with you. I would love to send you some stationary, stickers, and other fun things to send to your new kiddo.


No comments:

Post a Comment