Adsense

Friday, May 11, 2012

Compassion Bloggers: Tanzania (Internal Link Craziness!)

I know that if you are a follower of various child sponsorship blogs, you've seen this already. But seriously, how can I not post about it? The Compassion Bloggers are in Tanzania! These blogs have been so great to read. Here is the website with all of the blog posts so far.




Now I want to share with you some of my favorite blog posts. The passion and the love and the pictures in this blog really show what child sponsorship is all about. It makes me so proud that God has chosen me to be part of this process. I am a child sponsor and God is doing great work through me in the lives of wonderful children in the world. I am so happy. Anyway, onto the blog posts...














If you would like to sponsor a child through Compassion International, click here to be taken to many pictures of beautiful children from all over the world. You can choose your child based on country, gender, special needs, age, and birthday. Don't wait another day. A child out there needs you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment