Adsense

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Touching Thursday

Another Thursday, another three wonderful children looking for sponsors. If you're interested in sponsoring one of these children, you should definitely do it. Sponsoring children is such a wonderful part of my life!

Also, if you choose to sponsor one of these kiddos after seeing them on my blog, please email me at Groth.Kayla@mail.ic.edu . I would love to send you some stationary and some stickers and maybe some other fun things to send to your newly sponsored child.


Nicolaus has been sponsored! I'm so happy!  


5-29-12. After waiting 181 days, 6 long months, for a sponsor, Daliver's wait is over! He has been sponsored. I am excited for this handsome young man's life.


5-23-12. Swarupa has been sponsored! I'm so happy that this lovely young lady is going to be blessed by her sponsor, as well as a blessing to her new sponsor family.


No comments:

Post a Comment