Adsense

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Touching Thursday: The Sunil Edition

I have been keeping my eye and my heart on the Ebenezer Child Development Centre in India. Over time, I have watched the number of children go from 22 to only 5 remaining children.

In this center, there are three boys that are just touching my heart. All three of them have the same name. Sunil. I am hoping to find them sponsors this week. Without further ado, here they are:


7 year old Sunil has found a sponsor! He's the first one of the three to be sponsored. I hope the other two can be blessed this week too!


Sunil numbered two has been sponsored! I am so happy for his new sponsor. I think you have a wonderful boy on your hands! God bless you!


Finally! Sunil has a sponsor! I was beginning to worry about this little guy. I've been praying and praying for him. I knew that I wasn't meant to sponsor him, but I couldn't help but think about doing just that if he wouldn't have found a sponsor soon. He waited over 200 days for a sponsor. God is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment