Adsense

Monday, March 12, 2012

Everlasting Forever

I received a beautiful letter from Meena this weekend! It didn't say much that I didn't already know from her intro letter, but I'm just in love with the personal comments she added in. I love this young woman with my whole heart. She writes:




Dear Aunty,


Praise the Lord. Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Here everybody is fine by God's grace. How about you? How is your pre-school? I hope that you are enjoying well with the children. My school is going well. I have a younger brother named Prasanth. He is studying in 8th grade. I am in my 11th grade. My favorite subject is history. Thank you very much for your compliments. I am very much loved and pleased by your words. I hope you would spend a lot of happy days with all those kids. In 11th grade, I chose History group as History is very interesting. I like it very much. My ambition is to be an archaologist. I hope it would happen very soon. I want to know more about you and my heart is eagerly waiting for it. I wish that God will give us a good relationship and it would be everlasting forever. I wish you all success and happiness in the future. Meet you again in next letter.


Yours Lovingly,


Meena

*Heart melts*

2 comments:

  1. I love her goal, probably because I also love history very much and also wanted to be an archeologist for awhile... (still think it'd be a great job but my goals have changed for myself)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her goal too. I definitely want to encourage her to become an archeologist. I am hoping to find some history related things to send her. Maybe some information on various digs that have happened recently.

      Delete