Birthday: July 6th, 1999
Guardians: Mother and Father
Siblings: 1 Brother
Grade in School: 7th Grade
Favorite Subject: National Language/Albanian
Favorite Activity: Soccer
Job at Home: Doing Housework
Recent Accomplishments in his Community:
- Educated mothers in children's nutritional requirements and meal planning, enabling them to better care for their children.
- Held a memorial for victims of HIV and AIDS to raise awareness of the disease and raise stigma.
- Strengthed the quality of education by training teachers in child-centered, inclusive approaches
- Trained teachers in positive discipline techniques, improving their ability to handle challenging situations in the classroom.
- Helped children plan and organize educational activities and outings.
- Advocated for the children's rights to an education regardless of gender, ability, or social status.