Adsense

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Mail Update

Again, these posts are more for my benefit than anyone elses. It's just to remind me the last time I received a letter from each of my sponsored children so I can basically tell myself to be more patient in waiting for the next to arrive.

Abu-Bakarr - I received three lovely letters from him on March 12th. I know that means I will probably not be seeing another round of letters from him until mid summer.

Eric - I received his intro letter on January 29th. I would love to get something else from him soon!

Kalpesh - I received his intro letter on February 8th. I would also like to get a response letter of some sort from him soon.

Meena - I received a letter from her on March 10th. Her letters seem to be coming every two months or so. May seems really far away.

Xhuliano - I received two letters from him on March 12th. I know Albanian letters are reciprocel and are set in bulk mailings. Maybe I'll hear something from him in Apirl. That would be great.

Florenc - My newest kiddo. I can't wait to receive his first letter. I know that it took about three months to receive Xhuliano's first letter, so I'm hoping to receive this letter sometime around May or June.

No comments:

Post a Comment