Adsense

Saturday, November 26, 2011

God Wins

My decision has come to an end.

My mom told me not to sponsor another child until January. God had other plans.

After a few weeks of thinking, God showed me how I am truly meant to sponsor this boy that I've been thinking of.

Today, I went to look up his picture again and he was nowhere to be found. I was instantly heartbroken. I regretted not sponsoring him in time and mourned the loss of a boy I had fallen in love with already.

Five minutes later, his picture was back. Somebody must have just come across his picture while searching for a child.

At that instant, I knew that my reaction to his picture being gone was a sign. I was meant to sponsor him and I may as well do it now.

So I did.

I've been attempting to fundraise lately to sponsor him. Today, my dad gave me $35 to cover the first month. I have two friends, Jeremy and Rosie who are sending me money in the mail this week. God is already providing for me and this adorable boy.

Without further ado, I would like to welcome 10 year old (11 next month) Xhuliano from Albania to my sponsor family! I hope we can be great friends!

I'm not sure how to tell my mom. I may just not tell her until January. What's two months? She can just think I started sponsoring him then.

No comments:

Post a Comment