Adsense

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

God Is On The Move

God has spoken to me in a fantastic way!

In the last 24 hours I have experienced so many emotions. I felt love as I came across Kabiru's picture on World Vision's website. I felt grief (paired with many tears) when I remembered that I was not able to afford to sponsor him. I felt greed when I let my thoughts take over that if I couldn't sponsor him then I didn't want anybody else to. I felt shame for feelings like this. This little boy deserves happiness and love and to have his basic needs met.

Then I prayed and prayed and prayed. I prayed that God would take away my selfishness, and change my heart to that of love and helpfullness. This praying led me to posting Kabiru's picture on facebook's World Vision page and on my blog.

This afternoon, I came home from work and saw that a lovely angel named Jessica on the World Vision page told me that she had chosen to sponsor him. I went on World Vision's website to double check and little Kabiru is indeed gone from the site. He has been sponsored!

All of the feelings that I have been experiencing turned into a giant tidal wave of JOY! I, fueled by God, actually found a sponsor for a child! I feel like a brand new person.

I wish I could put it into words better.

Praise God! (That about sums it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment