Adsense

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 7

I just thought about it today, if I want to keep naming these posts with volume numbers. How high will I go? Will it make sense when I get to volume 300? Though, I suppose that'll be literal years from now. By then, I may have come up with a new system. Something to think about, I guess.

Anyway, let's move onto today's letters. All three are template letters from three little girls.

I start with a letter from Airin, who is sharing some details with me about her project learning on a template letter. She always leaves the artwork/drawing section on her letters empty, so I asked her if she can draw me a picture in one of my response letters. This letter makes me laugh because she says that she will draw me a picture in her next letter, but apparently couldn't be bothered to draw a picture for this current letter. ;)

Airin is 8 years old, lives in Indonesia, and her letter is dated June 18th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. In my project I am learning about: Handicrafts, singing, and drawing

2. About my emotions, I have learned: How to express my feelings and how to state how I feel

3. About being polite & kind, I have learned how to: Respect and care for the elders & respect and obey my parents

4. About my community, I have learned about: Helping one another & sharing with one another

5. My favorite thing I have learned at my project is: Drawing, writing, singing, and reading


Dear My Sponsor Kayla, 

Thank you for your letter. I'm glad I can write to you again. I will answer your questions. 1. We (the Compassion children) don't all come to the project at the same time. We are divided into groups according to our age and come on different days. 2. Yes, I can draw you a picture. I will send my drawing along with the next letter. Thank you for the questions. I hope you are doing well. My family and I are in good health here. I must go now. Lord Jesus bless you. 

Love,
Airin

________________________________________________________________________________

Up now is a letter from Kamaldine. She is writing to me on the How I Have Fun template letter. It's fun to get a glimpse into some of the things she likes to do.

Kamaldine is 6 years old, lives in Burkina Faso, and she wrote this letter on May 25th, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. During my free time, I like to play: Restaurant or with dolls with my friends Andia, Mouna, Rachidatou. 

2. My favorite activity at the center is: Songs, prayers, and lessons because we learn many new things. 

3. When I am home, I like to: Help cook and wash dishes 

4. What game would I like to learn: 1, 2, 3 Sun 

5. Describe a local game you like to play: It's called Linda. In two teams, we tie a rope and spin it. The one in the middle jumps and sings and tries to avoid touching the rope. 


Hi Dear Kayla, 

In the love of Christ. How are you? I hope you are doing well and that my letter will find you healthy. It is always a great pleasure to write to you. Everything is going well here. We are on holiday and the rains have started. Please pray that this season will be good. Thank you for the story you told me. It was very interesting. I can see that the mother loves her baby. Please pray for, as I have some pains in my arm. I will write very soon. 

Love,
Kamaldine

_________________________________________________________________________________

Last up for today is the template letter from Tamire. She filled out the template titled My Typical Week. 

Tamire is 8 years old and is from Ethiopia. Her letter is dated June 19th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. In the morning, I typically: Clean up

2. In the afternoon, I typically: Help my family 

3. I go to school: Monday-Friday 

4. I go to my project: Saturday and Sunday 

5. In the evening, I typically: Study/Do My Homework 

6. My favorite day of the week is: Friday because I can play with my friends


Hello Sponsor, 

Please pray for my education and my family. I was very excited when I received your letter and pictures. Thank you for being my sponsor. 

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment