Adsense

Friday, August 31, 2018

Five Letter (Almost Not) Friday: Volume 11

It is nearly 11 p.m as I begin to type this. I am not sure how I forgot about posting this. I blame the fact that I worked for hours and hours and hours this week getting everything ready in my preschool classroom. Last night was Open House and I met 24 beautiful new 3 year olds who I get the pleasure of teaching this year. Then I came home and collapsed in exhaustion. Then today, I worked at the daycare and completely forgot that it was even Friday.

So, let's see if I can type up 5 letters before it's midnight and it's no longer Friday.

Today's first letter comes from Jonathan who just seems to be responding to a few letters I wrote.

Jonathan is 9 years old, lives in Burkina Faso, and he wrote this letter on August 2nd, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Hi Dear Kayla, 

How are you? What about your family? I am happy that your family members have good health. I hope they have that forever. I am fine with my family, thanks to God. I've moved up to the 4th grade. I am on vacation now. Thank you for the story of Little Red Riding Hood and Goldilocks. They are good advice. Thank you for the drawings and Bible verses. My favorite food is spaghetti. I like playing ball with my friends. Thank you for the letters. Goodbye! 

________________________________________________________________________________

The next letter is from another "J" boy. :)

Joseph is writing to me on a template titled "My Hopes for the Future." Little dreams for a little dreamer. I love that.

Joseph is 7 years old, is from Guatemala, and his letter is dated July 2nd, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. The sport I would like to practice is: Soccer 

2. I would like to travel to: Canada 

3. I would like to meet: Jesus Adrian Romero (Research tells me he's a Pastor and Christian music singer). 

4. The instrument I would like to play is: Drums 

Dear Sponsor, 

Your friend Joseph sends greetings and hopes you are in good health. He is very happy about being able to send you this letter. He hopes that you will like it once you read it. He wants to know what your favorite color is. Joseph says goodbye with joy, love, kisses, and hugs. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The letter in the middle of the party today is from sweet Celeste. She has such big dreams for the future. I just am so looking forward to how God will use her in the future. 

Celeste is 16 years old, is from Honduras, and she wrote this letter on July 31st, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

It fills me with great joy to write you this letter. I hope that you and your beautiful family are in good health. I am very happy to write and draw for you. I really like the story of the Ugly Duckling. It is well known here too. I read it and it is very beautiful and I liked it a lot, as well as the drawings. Thank you very much! I want to tell you that I am doing very well in school and in a short time we will finish. I will continue with my studies to be a great person in the future. My great dream is to visit France. I am working hard to realize my biggest dream. Have you ever visited other countries? Which ones? Which countries would you like to visit? I want to ask you to always pray for me. I always pray for you. I say goodbye with lots of love and many hugs and kisses to you and your family. God bless you. I love you! 


________________________________________________________________________________

The next letter of the day is from Zenebu. Her letter template is titled "My House." 

Zenebu is 7 years old, lives in Ethiopia, and she wrote this letter on July 26th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. I live in a: Town 

2. In my house I sleep: In my bed 

3. I get water from: The tap 

4. My house is made of: Wood 

5. My house has a floor made of: Mud 

6. My house has a roof made of: Iron Sheets 

7. Do I have electricity in my house?: Yes 

Please pray for my mother and I to live together. I received your letter. I like the drawing and the story. I'm glad you started following Jesus when you were 15 years old. I thank God because my mother came back home. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Today's last letter comes to us from Maria. 

Maria is 13 years old and she lives in Brazil. Her letter is dated July 12th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor, 

How are you? My family and I are fine. I'm on vacation now. I enjoy my days at home. There are also times that I hang out with my friends. We had a field trip to SESC and it was nice. Thank you for the letters that you sent to me. You asked me about my grades. Thanks to God, my grades are great in every single subject! Here is a verse for your meditation - John 14:6. I'll pray for you and your students. Please pray for my family. 

Love,
Maria

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment