Adsense

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Large Influx of Kids!

For you quick-eyed folks, you may have seen some new faces on my blog page. Or...perhaps you haven't because at this point, you have to scroll quite far down to see my whole list of kids. Whew!

But either way, 10 new kiddos have recently joined my family! A friend of mine was writing to many correspondent kids and recently has found herself quite a bit more busy than usual and has found herself unable to write consistently to her kids. Instead of just letting them go, she asked me if I would be able to take on writing to them. That way, she knows for sure that they will receive regular letters and she'll be able to keep up with any updated photos or information about them.

Naturally, I accepted! So let's welcome the following kiddos to my family:


8 Year Old Dennis - Kenya


11 Year Old Anny - Guatemala


17 Year Old Elvis - Kenya


7 Year Old Raibel - Dominican Republic


16 Year Old Juan Camilo - Colombia


16 Year Old Romli - Tanzania


9 Year Old Semira - Ethiopia


12 Year Old Hansen - Indonesia


7 Year Old Angeline - Kenya


13 Year Old Mirajul - Bangladesh





No comments:

Post a Comment