Adsense

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October Manna Mail Call!

Even though I just received letters from all of my Manna boys last month, I have heard from them again! Last month's letters were in response to letters/folders from sponsors. This month, they were written by our kids on designated letter writing days.

These letters are from the five Manna boys I had before sponsoring my new boys.  I got some pretty great artwork, as well!

Let's get the ball rolling with a letter from Jarlen. I have been referring to him as Jarlin this whole time, but he wrote his name as Jarlin twice in this letter, so I think his named was written down wrong when he was registered. Guess it's time to make that change in my mind.

Jarlin is 11 years olds. His letter is dated August 27th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello, my name is Jarlen. I like soccer and my favorite food is pizza. I like to participate in choreography at church. I like to lead in church and I am grateful to God and you for the help that we receive. 

Jarlen
______________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Anthony and his mother. Anthony is 3 years old. His letter is not dated. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


My Dear Sponsor, 

How are you? I hope that you and your family are well. I liked the photo album that you sent to my son Anthony. I really really really liked the letter. I hope our friendship is never lost. I love you very much. 

With Love,
Anthony 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from Brayan. He wrote part of the letter by himself and I can tell he worked so hard on it. His handwriting is so cute. The rest of the letter was written by an adult, but I don't know who it was. 

Brayan is 8 years old. His letter was written on August 20th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


My Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I tell you that I am in 2nd grade at school. I love being with my classmates at school. My favorite subject is math. I am very good with my elders and I listen to my parents when they ask me to listen. I would love to meet you very soon. I pray to God for it. I thank God for you being my sponsor. I love you very much. 

Blessings,
Brayan



________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is from Noel He has been in Kindergarten this year and is clearly learning well. He drew me a wonderful picture and wrote all of the words himself! 

Noel is 5 years old and his letter is dated August 27th, 2017 .

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello sister. I hope you are well, along with your family. I thank God I am well. I am in a preparatory school. My dad has me at a private school. I am very happy for that. 


________________________________________________________________________________

To end, my sweet, oldest boy wrote me two letters. I love that writing one just wasn't enough! He drew me some fun cartoons and an amazing drawing of an eagle too! 

Ivan is 14 years old and presumably wrote both of his letters on August 27th, 2017. 

Side note: As awesome as that video would be, I am NOT going to send him my phone number. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hey! How are you? I'm happy to send another letter to my sponsor. I would like some day to meet you. We can meet if God wants. I'm in an organization from the church called Castillo del Rey. I thought you were coming when the other sponsors were coming. I saw your family in the photo. Your family is awesome. You are so pretty. Can you send me your phone number so I can send a video from Castillo del Rey dancing. I will pray for you, if you have any problems. On September 10th we celebrate the Children's Day. Thank you for all. God bless you. Bye. 


_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla, 

God bless you. How are you? How is your family? I think good. I am glad to write you. Thank you for choosing me. I feel happy. I wish you a successful spirit. I am an adolescent of 14 years old. I go to a Sunday school and I go to a church called Emanuel God's Assembly. I study in a Christian school called Abundant Life Christian School. I'm in 8th grade. My father, with much effort, has me there. I don't know if would continue in that institution. One hobby that I love is football. I play football when I have free time. I have two brothers. I am so glad with God. Because of him there are programs that help assist children. We need God's attention every day! I say bye to you. Thank you for sponsoring me. I wish you blessings. Amen. 


________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. These letters are wonderful!!!! I love how Brayan pointed out his strengths. And Anthony's mom sounds so sweet!! Ivan is an amazing artist and writer.

    ReplyDelete