Adsense

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Bitter, But Oh So Sweet News

Late last week, I received news from Manna 4 Lempira that my sweet, Curly Q boy, my boy Jordy and his family have moved away from the community, so he will no longer be a part of the sponsorship program. It is always sad to lose a sponsored child. I've only been sponsoring him for 7 months, but due to frequent photo updates and sweet letters, the connection to these kids is instant. I will miss Jordy so much. I wish you well, cute boy!



Keeping my commitment level the same, and because there are so many kids still waiting for a sponsor, I decided to sponsor another boy. The child I have chosen has never had a sponsor before, and was one of the longest-waiting children. I couldn't let his sweet face wait anymore. So, meet 6 year old (7 in one week) Angel!





Due to the fact that I had sent Jordy a Christmas backpack, I was given the option to transfer the backpack to Angel. I agreed to that option. The clothing that is in the backpack will be too big for Angel, but he will grow into them. At least the clothing won't be too small! 

I am so looking forward to getting to know Angel! 



No comments:

Post a Comment