Adsense

Friday, October 20, 2017

Just Several Lovely Letters

As the title suggests, I will be sharing several letters today. Let's get started....

with a letter from my daughter Faith. Love this girl so much.

Faith is 11 years old and lives in Kenya. Her letter is dated September 9th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Kayla! 

It's my hope that you are fine. I'm fine too. God has taken care of me and all my other family members. I received the letters you sent to me and I'm so thankful for your remembrance. I am going to answer the questions you have asked me. 

I like wearing dresses mostly, red and white in color. Today for lunch, I ate rice, cabbage, and meat. My home is made of bricks and concrete and it has 3 rooms. In the compound of our project, there are flowers, trees, and many buildings. There are offices and classrooms. If I had a free hour I would go to the field to play. I like playing football very much. I last attended a party in May this year. My best friend is Monanie and we go to school together. I would advise other people to be obedient and love one another. 

I will be in primary school for the next two years. In Kenya, students go to secondary school at the age of 13 or 14. We experienced some drought in our place, but we thank God for he has kept us. In our country, the general elections were conducted, but due to some issues, the presidential election is to be repeated on October 17th. Just pray for us. Otherwise, thanks so much and have a nice time. 

Good bye! 


_________________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from another one of my preteens, my wonderful boy Daniel, who is from Colombia. Who wrote this letter on August 18th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor, 

I am glad to say hello to you and I hope you're doing fine. I want to tell you about my friends. They are Jesus, Santiago, Buitrago, Sofia, and Camila, but my best friend is Jesus and I met him at school. What I like the most about him is the fact that he is friendly, responsible, and intelligent. I like to have friends because they always help me, they are friendly, they play with me, and they don't disappoint me. I want to give thanks to you for your letters and your sponsorship because it is a great help to me and my family. I want to tell you that I am doing well in school. I ask you to pray for God to continue to help me. I would like to ask you: Do you have many friends? Do you like to have friends? The Bible says, "A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for a time of adversity." I say goodbye for now with lots of hugs and kisses. 

Juan Daniel

________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a fantastic letter from Acram. He sent a template about his home and also answered all of the questions that I have asked him in letters. I tell you, sending lists of questions is the way to go! 

Acram is 6 years old and lives in Tanzania. He wrote this letter on September 23rd, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. I get water from: The tap
2. I get food from: Our farm 
3. My house is made of: Concrete blocks 
4. My house has a cement floor. 
5. My house an iron sheet roof. 
6. In my house I do have electricity 

Acram is so thankful for your letter again. He is very happy. He likes to wears pants, shorts, and t-shirts. Today he ate spiced rice together with the other children at his Compassion center. He lives in a house with three bedrooms and a sitting room. There is also a place for keeping animals outside that is made of wood from trees. Their goats stay there. He uses his extra time to look after his goats. At home, he lives with his two aunts Sanifa and Saufa, his grandfather Hashimu, and his cousins Nansi and Nickson. Acram laughs a lot when watching cartoons. He has a problem with his nose that makes it hard for him to breathe. The last time he attended a celebration was in July. His best friend is Rama. He would like to advise children to study hard. Tanzania last saw a sun eclipse in September 2016, but Acram did not see it because it was far from where he lives. Acram lives in the Kilimanjaro region. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I have another template letter to share with you now. This time, from Bryan, who shared with me some of his favorite things. 

Bryan is 8 years old and lives in Nicaragua. His letter is dated September 9th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



1. My favorite sport is: Soccer 
2. My favorite activity is: Reading 
3. My favorite animal is: Dog 
4. My best friend is: My mom 
5. My favorite cartoon character is: Spiderman 

Hello dear sponsor Kayla, 

God bless you. I am the teacher of Bryan. The boy expresses that he goes to the park to play ball with other children and enjoys visiting with his parents. He says he feels happy sending you this letter. He says goodbye with a hug and kiss. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I think I'll end this post with this letter from Brian. The post opens and closes with letters from Kenya. Brian is 16 years old. His letter is dated September 16th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ, hoping you are fine together with your family. My family and I are fine and God has been our protector. I am happy to write you a letter again. I received the letters that you wrote for me. I read the letters and they were very inspiring and I am happy to know more about your country. I am working hard in school, where I expect to have good grades by the end of the year. Before I wind up, I have a memory verse to share. It comes from the book of Psalm 125:1, which says, "Those who trust in the Lord they are like Mount Zion, which can not be shaken, but endures forever." Thank you for your support. May God bless you. 

Good bye.

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment