Adsense

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Letters from Girls: Youngest to Oldest

Some wonderful young ladies wrote some letters to me. What a treasured gift, am I right? I will share them with you today.

I'll start with a letter from precious Sunrei. She didn't have too much to share this time around, but always appreciate when children share a Bible verse with me. It's hard not to be encouraged by such a small girl sharing a meaningful verse.

Sunrei is 9 years old and lives in Peru. Her letter is not dated.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you in the love of Christ. I hope that you are in good health. Thank you for the beautiful letter that you sent. I want to tell you that I'm going back to school. I have three new teachers. I always pray for you and your family. I want to share Psalm 90:1-2 with you, "Lord you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Before the mountains were born or your brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting, you are God." What is your favorite sport? I say goodbye with love and kisses. 

Sunrei

________________________________________________________________________________

Up next, a long letter from Rujikorn. I am so happy to hear that things appear to be going well for her family. I am praying for her mother to heal, though. 

Rujikorn is 12 years old and lives in Thailand. Her letter is dated March 11th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I would like to thank you for your letter, drawing, and bookmark. Thank you for everything. I was waiting for your letter because I wanted to write to you. My parents are fine. My mother is not well because she has gastritis. Please pray for my mother. My parents finished rice collecting last November. Thank you God for giving us enough rice for the whole year. My parents don't have any permanent job. They work as daily general worker. Sometimes nobody gives them any jobs, but sometimes they do. They do not have much money for taking care of the family. My rule and process of my playing is to practice and do as the teacher tells me to do. I have a scripture for you: Joshua 1:9, "Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous? Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." I do enjoy going to school every day. I will be attentive in my studies. Thank you God and thank you for praying for my studies. My study goes well. I am very happy. I enjoy attending the activities at the project and I go to church every Sunday. I and my friend lead the worship to God, as well. That is very enjoyable. My school will be off soon. During the school break every year, I and my friend go to the waterfall. The weather is so fresh. Please pray for my studies, my health, and my family. I and my family always pray for you. May God bless you. I love you and miss you in Christ. 

Rujikorn

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now let's move into teen world, with a letter from Agness. She seems to not have much going on recently. She is probably fed up with how many letters I write, that she has to respond to. ;) 

Agness is 13 years old and lives in Tanzania. She wrote her letter on April 1st, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus. My family and I are fine. Are you also fine? I am thankful to you for you loving me, praying for me, and remembering me through letters. My family loves you and wishes one day to see you and enjoy together. I was born on May 15th, 2003. How about you? I'd like to inform you that in Tanzania, the cold temperature is 23 degrees C (73 degrees F) and the hot temperature is 35 degrees C (95 degrees F). I have no more things to say. I wish you a nice life and a nice Easter celebration. Thank you for the gift. God bless you. 

Your Lovely Agness

_______________________________________________________________________________

The last letter for today is from Brenda. In every letter I've ever received from her, I hear about rainfall, sunshine and beans, before she moves onto other subjects. I like the consistency. I pray I never stop hearing about the crops growing successfully. Her prayers and encouragement for me are amazing to read. 

Brenda is 17 years old and lives in Uganda. Her letter is dated March 29th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you and how are your family members? Back to me, I am doing well. In our area, we are experiencing both rainfall and sunshine and the beans are growing very well. I am so happy to receive your 3 letters. I passed through them all and I am so happy because of your appreciation. Thank you for the good looking photos. May God bless you. You asked me to pray for you so that you can move from an old place to a new place. I am really praying that God gives you strength and power and I think you will make it. Don't worry, God is there for you. I am praying for you everyday so you can have a good life in 2017. I ask you to greet Emanise for me and tell her that I love her so much. I want to see her face to face, as well as the two children that you care for. Here I have the verse 1 Timothy 3:1. It says, "This is a true saying, whoever desires to be an overseer, he desires good work." It teaches me to desire better things, but not keeping in one place. For example, being the education minister. Thank you very much and God bless you. I love you so much. 

From, 
Brenda

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment