Adsense

Sunday, May 7, 2017

First Sunday Advocate: May 2017

Happy May to everyone! I know that April was a busy and wonderful month for me. I hope you all enjoyed April too. Now that it's May, things will start to slow down a bit for me. The kids I nanny for just have three weeks left of school and they'll we'll get to have a lazy, laid back summer. I am definitely looking forward to that.

But, to start the month off on a good foot, I am going to do my monthly post of children that are waiting for sponsors. All of the children I post attend one of the projects that my kids attend. To be honest, I have no idea if my blog has ever helped one of these children find a sponsor or not, but I just can't stop posting them. I want to do what I can to find these kids sponsors.

All of the children I am posting today are considered "older kids" and are 10 years old or older. Typically, children over 10 years old have had a previous sponsor, or multiple sponsors, that was unable to continue the sponsorship, for various reasons. My hope is to find these following 8 kids a sponsor this month.

Under each  child's photo, I will list the child's age, name, project, and in parentheses, the name of the child that I sponsor from that project. If you feel drawn to one of the children, you can click on the photo of my child at that project in the sidebar, to be taken to information and letters from them. This can help you learn more about the area the children live in.

Each line of information, under the photo, is also a link to the child's official Compassion page where you can learn more about them and sponsor them.











Omar was Sponsored!

















No comments:

Post a Comment