Adsense

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Boy Oh Boy, Letters from Boys!

There are only so many interesting ways to group letters. Boys, girls, teens, littles. How else can you group letters? 

Anyway, it's letters from boys today! 

I will start with a letter from Bryan. He wrote this letter on the Hobbies and Pets form letter. Interesting combination, I think. 

Brayan is 8 years old and lives in Nicaragua. This letter is dated March 30th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. Some of my hobbies are: Playing & Going to the Park 

2. I like to do my hobbies with: My Father & Mother

3. As a pet, I have a: Dog 

4. The name of my pet is: Duque 

5. My favorite thing to do with my pet is: Feed it 

Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I hope that you are healthy. Do you have a pet? What is its name? I always pray for you and your family. I hope that you pray for me and my family. 

With Love, 
Bryan


________________________________________________________________________________

Up now, a letter from Dagim. I love that he "expects" answers from me. I can definitely deliver on that expectation! 

Dagim is 9 years old and is from Ethiopia. I have no idea how the Ethiopian calendar works, but I do know that their months are numbered differently than the rest of the world and that it is currently the year 2009. This letter from Dagim is dated 7-27-2009. I have no idea when it was written! 

________________________________________________________________________________


Beloved Kayla, 

How are you doing? I am very well with my mom. Thank you for your letter. I am very lucky and happy that you're my sponsor. I am doing well in my class. Please pray that I may score good results. I am a member of the sports club in the project. I love playing soccer very much. We have training sessions in the project once a week. Do you love to watching soccer games? I expect your answer. Goodbye until we meet with the next letter. 

Yours,
Dagim

_________________________________________________________________________________

I will now share a letter from Mulwa. His letters are still written by a tutor, but have gotten more detailed lately. He also draws some pretty cute pictures, if I do say so myself. 

Mulwa is 9 years old and lives in Kenya. His letter is dated March 25th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello. Mulwa salutes you in the name of Jesus Christ. How are you? How are your parents? He hopes that you are going on well with your job. He also hopes that you are fine, as he is. He says that Compassion has helped him so much. He says that Compassion has paid for his school fees. It has provided him with many things like medical care and a balanced diet. Mulwa says he is happy when he is playing with his friends and teachers. He says that he is so scared of snakes and lions. Every time, he is taught moral values by his parents. Now he is in class four and has learned many things. He says that you should pass his regards to your family members as you continue praying for him and his family. 


________________________________________________________________________________

The last letter for today comes from one of my favorite Ugandans, Derrick. He makes me laugh in this letter, because he introduces himself twice. I guess he wants to make sure that I don't forget who he is? 

Derrick is 14 years old. He wrote this letter on April 13th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

It's me Derrick, saying hello. I thank God so much for the gift of life. In Uganda, we are preparing for Easter. We normally remember the resurrection and many things happen in the celebration of that day. I know it's the same in your country. I always thank God for what he has done for me and you, plus your family. I always pray that may our good Lord bless your giving hands and greet you for me. I ask you to pray for me so that I manage to complete my course and I have no hat and do for myself (I have no idea?). My mother sends you greetings and she always says that God is really a dependable God for what he has done for me. She always prays for you and your family. I still remain Derrick. Bye bye for now. 

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment