Adsense

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Welcome Erick to My Family!

Hello everyone! I think some of you may have been waiting for a post like this, so I am so happy to write it.

As you know, last month, I lost my precious boy, Sagar, as he left his project. My heart ached for a couple weeks and I prayed pretty much constantly for Sagar and about Sagar's life. When I felt like I could breathe a bit, I knew it was time to look for a new child to sponsor. But, honestly, I didn't even know where to start. I had a feeling that I wanted another boy, but I looked at page after page on the Compassion website and didn't feel a connection to any children.

Then, I saw a fellow sponsor post on Facebook that her parents were having to cancel a couple sponsorships. That person posted an older girl that was needing a sponsor. I suddenly got the idea and sent this sponsor a message. I asked one question: "Do your parents sponsor any older boys that they are looking for a sponsor for."

They had one.

One.

Sweet.

Boy.

And the rest, as they say, is history!

Meet 13 year old Erick, from Honduras. Look at this sweet face!



And if that isn't cute enough for you, look at his previous photo. What an angel boy! 



And now, a new journey starts. 


2 comments: