Adsense

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Two Letters from Sadiya!

A few weeks ago, I put in an inquiry for Sadiya, as I had not heard from her since March. Over the last week, I received two letters! One letter was written in May and another in August, so it seems like we've caught up with letters, there.

In this first letter, Sadiya answers several of my questions from past letters and also lets me know that she will soon "visit her native" place. This information will come into play in her second letter.

Sadiya is 12 years old and lives in India. This letter was written on May 20th, 2016.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Me and my family are fine. I received your letter. I am very glad to read it. Thank you so much for your letters and pictures. And also thank you very much for your gift. I got an iron box, a plate set, and a black colored jacket. We had a V.B.S program and we enjoyed it a lot. We celebrated and I participated in a drama. Yes, I follow rules in school, at the project, and what my parents say. Thank you for teaching me how to pray. Through a sponsor, I get help. Through sponsor letters, I learn many new things. We have hot weather now. We have summer vacation from our school and I will travel to my native place. Please pray for me and my family. I also pray for you and your family. 

Yours Lovingly,
Sadiya

________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter was written in August, by one of the staff members at Sadiya's project. The letter is not written by Sadiya because she did, indeed, travel to her native place for the summer, to visit family and celebrate a wedding. I am so happy that she was able to take such a long trip and enjoy her summer vacation. 

This letter was written on August 3rd, 2016. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla, 

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I write on the behalf of Sadiya and family. By the grace of God, and through your prayers, Sadiya and her family are doing well. Now, Sadiya is not in the project because she went to her native place, to attend the wedding of a relative. Thank you so much for your letter and cute children's photos, which you sent to Sadiya. She is always so excited to receive these. Sadiya, every Sunday, attends Sunday school and learns many bible verses and songs. She is improving herself day by day in studies, too. Please remember Sadiya and her family in your daily prayers, so they can grow in God. We always pray for you and your family. May God bless you and use you in every area. Thank you for your support. 

Yours in Christ, 
Tannu

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment