Adsense

Saturday, October 22, 2016

A Great Week for Letters

This week, I received three letters and would like to share them with you today.

To begin, a letter from Solomon. He's responding to some of the letter topics that I have written to him over the year, which is always exciting. It seems that he really liked the poem about friendship that I sent to him, which I am pretty sure I got from Jill, over at Compassion Family. He is also mentioning, as several of my other children have about the broken arm of the girl I nanny for. C broke her arm in May and got her cast off at the end of June. With the delay in letters, many kids are still writing about it. 

Solomon is 10 years old and lives in India. He wrote his letter on August 25th, 2016. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Aunty, 

Greetings to you in Jesus's name. How are you? I am my family are fine, by the grace of God. Aunty, I received all of your 7 letters with all your thoughts and doings from childhood. Thank you for all of the letters calling me your friend. It is very nice to learn about the poem The Beauty of Friendship. I love the page of best friends. I loved to color it. My best friend's name is Srinivas. I am happy to know about G and C. I felt sorry that C's arm got hurt. I will pray for her quick recovery. Even I love summer too, because I will get a 2 month holiday from school. I will have more time to play and attend Vacation Bible School. You look beautiful in the photo with G and C. You look so cute as a child with your toy Mickey Mouse. Even I like Mickey Mouse. I am sending my regards to your friends. I like to spend the whole day playing. My words should not be like water poured onto the ground. My favorite fruit is mango. My favorite vegetable is carrot. My favorite sweet foot is patgova. I like to fly kites on sunny days and read books on rainy days. I will write more in the next letter. Thanking you. 

Solomon

________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, a letter from Maria. I was so happy to get this letter! The last letter I received from her was in February! It was definitely a long wait! But, like always, the letter is totally worth the wait.

Maria is 12 years old and lives in Brazil. Her letter was written on September 8th, 2016.

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor! 

How are you? I'm doing great at school. I'll have an exam on September 13th. Today is my teacher's birthday and we made a surprise for her. I'm doing well. Recently, my cousin came to visit me and it was her birthday. I'll be on vacation in December, if I pass the grade. At the moment, I like math, but I don't like P.E. I'll studying multiplication and then learn division. I watch videos about this to learn more. I'm very happy to receive your letters. It is good to learn more about you. I like the project. How are you doing? 

Job 19:25 "But I am certain that he who will take up my cause is living, and that in time to come, he will take his place in the dust." 

Kisses and hugs,
I hope to meet you one day, 
Maria

_________________________________________________________________________________

To end, a letter from Emanuel. He has really been sharing about his friends, lately, which I love to hear. Just our kids being kids, spending time with friends, doing their favorite things. 

Emanuel is 19 years old and lives in Tanzania. He wrote his letter on September 17th, 2016. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. My family and I are doing well. I hope that you and your family are doing well and are in good health. Thank you for the letter you sent me. I was happy to know more about how you live. You asked me about my friends. They are Richard, Salum, and Stive. My friends and I are close and advise each other on how to go about life. We like to eat together and work together. I would like to share with you a bible verse from Psalm 102:1 "Hear my prayer Lord. Let me cry for help to you." What sports do you and your friends like? I wish you a good. I was saddened by your last letter to hear about your church. I pray that God will give you you a new church to pray in. I will be happy to hear that G and C are growing well and that they like playing. I pray that C will get well quickly so she may keep studying and praying peacefully. I wish you a good life that is pleasing to God. 

Emanuel

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment