Adsense

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A New Photo and a New Letter

Mulwa had his photo update! As you can see, the uniform remains the same across all three photos, but I can see the tiniest of smiles in his new photo. Plus, it's great to see Mulwa growing taller. My cute, serious boy. 

(You can click on the photo to enlarge it)






I also received a letter from my boy Haji. He is 14 years old and lives in Tanzania. His letter is dated October 1st, 2016, so it took only a few weeks to get to me! 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus. It's my hope that you're doing well and your family are in good health. Thank you so much for your love. I'm very happy and I pray that God will prolong your life so that you can continue loving me. I love you and enjoy getting your letters. I like to play football and I play during my break time and when I'm out of school. Sometimes I also watch football. I'm a fan of the Young Africans S.C team from Tanzania. I also like to ride a bicycle and I ride my friend's bicycle. Thank you for the bible verse. You asked me about the meaning of my name. My mother says it is the name of a ruler. What is the meaning of your name? 

Haji

________________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment