Adsense

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nice Letter and Beautiful Artwork from Nandini

It's always a treat to get a letter from Nandini. She always draws some beautiful pictures for me.

Nandini is 9 years old and lives in East India. She wrote this letter on July 28th, 2015.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

Greetings to you in the sweet name of our Lord Jesus. I am fine with my family. Thank you very much for your love, prayers, and support. 

I am regularly going to school and to the child development center. I learn about school subjects and Jesus. I am studying in 5th grade. 

We had an awareness program about child marriage. So many village people were joined over there. We had a VBS program in our project. We learned about Jesus, songs, and dance. We had an awareness program on malaria disease. 

Please pray for my studies. I am also praying for you. 

Your Loving Child, 
Nandini


I love the detailed house and the water pump to the side. It really gives me a glimpse into what her community must look like. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment