Adsense

Friday, September 25, 2015

Three More Letters to Round Out the Week

September, so far, as been a pretty great month for letters. I have another three letters to share with you today, all from teenagers.

First, I'll share the letter I received from Xhuliano. Both of my Albanian boys are huge fans of soccer, so I wrote them a letter about the World Cup. It's fun to hold a dialogue with Xhuliano about soccer, even though I don't know too much about it.

Xhuliano is 14 years old and lives in Albania. He never dates his letters (no matter how many times I ask him to. :) )

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear My Friend Kayla, 

Hi, my friend! I am very well. I felt happy when I got your letter and I enjoyed reading it. I don't worry about the time I spend writing to you because I like writing to you. 

My friend, I have never seen a match of World Cup, but I have a desire to see a match. Here, it is about to start colder weather. And there? Is there colder weather? 

My family is very well and they enjoyed very much when they read your letter. Marsela and Stelina are very well. Marsela fills 5 years on April 5th, while Stelina is 13 years old on January 4th. 

Thank you for the stickers that you sent me and my sisters. They enjoyed it a lot when they saw them. I close the letter, my friend, but I will write you soon. 

With Love,
Xhuliano

_________________________________________________________________________________

Onto a letter from Lina. Lina is one of my Colombian kids and letters from there are so fantastic. Country wide, they choose a letter topic and all children, regardless of age, writes on that topic or answers those questions. I got this information from my boys last month and now it's Lina's turn. 

Lina is 16 years old. She wrote this letter on July 24th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello sponsor. I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope you are very blessed. I thank you for all that you do for me and for the letters that you sent me. I'm fine and I celebrated Easter Sunday with my family. My favorite bible story is about Jesus because I love the end of the story. What I like doing the best is cooking because food is delicious for me. My favorite sport is basketball. My favorite TV show is Sam and Cat. My favorite month is December because we celebrate Christmas and I receive gifts and I share with my family. I tell you that we're good. I ask you to pray that God will continue to bless us. I give you Bible verse: Isaiah 44. I say goodbye with a hug. 

Lina

________________________________________________________________________________

To end, I share a letter from Chintada. He always has some great things to say. 

Chintada is 19 years old and lives in East India. His letter is dated June 18th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

At first, loving greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I am doing well with my family. I hope and pray that you are also the same. 

I am very happy to receive your letters. I came to know about you in these letters. I saw your picture and it was a very nice one. Yes, I accepted Jesus as our savior. I am learning a lot of things at the project center. I had a health check-up at the project. We have a VBS program and I will learn new action songs and bible stories in the project center. We are making a new concrete house so please pray for that to be completed. 

Now, the rainy season has started here. Is it raining in your area? Please pray for my future and my family. I also pray for you and your family everyday. 

Thanks
Chintada 

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment