Adsense

Monday, September 14, 2015

Summer Fun with Jhonrex

On Saturday, I received a lovely letter from Jhonrex. If you haven't read the post about how I got connected with Jhonrex as a correspondent sponsor, it's a pretty amazing story. You can read the post I wrote about it here:

A Miraculous First Letter 

In this letter, it's fun to hear about some of the summer activities that Jhonrex enjoys doing. I'm also super happy to hear that he's in school now. He dropped out for a couple of years because of "peer pressure." He's now back in school. Granted, he's a little behind other kids his age, but I'm so glad that he's back to getting his education. I'm proud of him.

Jhonrex is 14 years old and lives in the Philippines. This letter is dated April 11th, 2015.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello, how are you? I am okay and I'll be in grade 6 this school year, 2015. My family is okay, as well. My center summer classes will start on May 13th. What are some fun activities you have there during the summer. I enjoy my roller blades and I also play basketball. Please pray for my family to be good in good health and for me to be able to continue school. Please extend my regards to Ate Ali. 

Sincerely, 
Jhonrex

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful to forgive and to make us clean." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment