Adsense

Friday, August 14, 2015

3 Letters from 3 Guys

I have another three letters to share with you today. I find myself with quite a few letters stacking up that I haven't had the time or energy to answer. I need to get busy because I know that these responses aren't going to write themselves. I seem to be in that letter-writing slump, temporarily.

Anyway, I'll share the letters now.

First up, a letter from Fongwin. His financial sponsor sent him a money gift (they do that a lot). Fongwin is never descriptive in what he buys. It's usually just "stuff" or "household stuff." He did the same thing in today's letter, but I got some pictures! Fongwin and his parents!

Fongwin is 12 years old and lives in Thailand. His letter is dated May 11th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

Hello sponsor. I'm very happy to write a letter to you again. Thank you so much that you still remember me and send me nice stickers. Thank you for the family gift. I bought some toiletries. We are doing well. How is everyone over there? During school break, I attended a camp. I have friends and I really enjoy myself with my friends. We had sports day and games and performances. Did you like to attend camp when you were a child? The new term will be starting soon. I will be in a higher level. I got meet new teachers and new friends. I will get to learn new things. It's getting hard. I will study hard. It starts to rain now. People here are farmers so they have to prepare to grow rice. Please pray for my studies. Finally, may God protect you and bless you. 

Love in Christ, 
Fongwin




________________________________________________________________________________

Now, another first letter, this time from Sevenson. I love first letters. It's that letter that kick-starts a relationship. Really cements in the love, for me. Looks like Sevenson has a gift giving sponsor, as well! 

Sevenson is 14 years old and lives in Haiti. His letter is dated May 26th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

I feel happy to write to you in the name of Jesus Christ. My family and I are well. I hope that you and your family are well too. My school is going well. Experimental science is my favorite subject. I ask you to help me pray so that I will have success on my 4th period exams. My church is doing well. I learned a bible verse, which is Jeremiah 33:3 "Call on me and I will answer you. I will let you know great and mighty things, which you did not know." What is your favorite color? 

Thank you for the gift. I bought a goat with it. Thank you for the letter and your prayers. 

Sevenson

_________________________________________________________________________________

Last up, a letter from Emanuel. I think that Emanuel is a man of few words. But, it's nice to hear from him and I really enjoying writing to him. He's such a great guy.

Emanuel is 18 years old and lives in Tanzania. He wrote his letter on June 27th, 2015.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

I greet you in Jesus name. My family and I are doing well. I hope you are healthy there. I'm doing well in school. I completed my mock exams. Thank you for the good letters you sent me. You asked about our church. At our church on Tuesdays and Thursdays we have prayer from 10:00 to 11:00, p.m. I want to give you a bible verse from Psalms 95:1. "Come and let's sing to our Lord, the rock of our salvation." Which story do you like in the bible? I wish you a good life to please God. 

Emanuel

________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment