Adsense

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Patience Failure...Already

I knew going into this "one word for the new year" thing that it wasn't going to be easy.

When God gave me the word Patience to work on for this year, I knew that this journey was going to be extremely difficult. In my mind, it was going to be impossible. But, I knew that I wanted to try as hard as I could to measure up to what God wanted me to do.

Yesterday, I needed to call Compassion about something about one of my correspondence kids. When I was done talking...I just couldn't help it...I asked them if I had any letters coming my way. They told me no.

It's like God took a book to my head. WHAM! God asked me to be patient and I couldn't do it. Now I am accepting the consequences of knowing that I don't even have mail on the horizon.

I guess that's one way to get me to be patient. It's pretty effective, I think.

Day 4 of the new year...I am starting over. I will learn patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment