Adsense

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Three Form Letters to End the Month

I don't see myself posting too many more times before the end of February, but I do have a few letters to share. Today, I'll share three template letters I've received and another day soon, I'll share some letters from older kids.

Let's start with a letter about Kelvin's Compassion project. Just some basic info was shared and then a a nice personal paragraph. Kelvin seems like a great little guy.

Kelvin is 7 years old and lives Indonesia. He wrote this letter on January 24th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My project's name is: Kabar Baik (in English: Good News)

2. The number of children in my project is: 180

3. I get to my project by: Walking 

4. My favorite activity to do at my project is: Playing with friends 

Dear Kayla, 

I was very happy to get your letter. I wish you and your family a merry Christmas. I celebrated Christmas at the project very happily. Thanks for the Bible verse. Thanks for the photo and coloring page. I will always pray for Dedilhomme. In my village there is a party held once a year. The people are grateful for the harvest of vegetables and fruits. I pray for you. God bless. 

Regards,
Kelvin

________________________________________________________________________________

Up next, my sweet Lenin shared a template letter about his family. Out of every letter I receive, I LOVE letters that tell me more information about my children's families. It's always so nice to know siblings names and who else the child lives with. Such precious information, to me. 

Lenin is 6 years old, from Peru. His letter is not dated. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My siblings from oldest to youngest are: Kiara (5 years old), Xiomara (3 years old)

2. My family lives in the: City 

3. At home, cooks: My grandmother Doris 

4. My favorite way to help in my family is: Sweeping and running errands 

5. In my family, I spend the most time with: My mother and my grandmother 

Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Lenin's tutor greets you in the name of Jesus. Lenin is excited for receiving your letter. He thanks you for the photos of the trucks. He was surprised to see so much snow! The drawing was funny. It's summer here and it's too hot. I want to ask you; how is the weather in your country now? He is praying for you. Please pray for his grandparent's work, that may God continues blessing them. He says goodbye with affection and hugs. 

________________________________________________________________________________

We'll end this post with a letter from Tumbu, who like my other sweet Kenyan littles recently, is writing to me on the Hobbies & Pets template. 

Tumbu is 7 years old and wrote this letter on January 20th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. Some of my hobbies are: Drawing, painting, playing football

2. My favorite hobby is: Playing football and I like to do my hobby with: my friends

3. One hobby I would like to try someday is: Drawing pictures 

4. I would like to have: Many friends to play with and sport shoes

5. The name of my pet is: Dog 

6. My favorite thing to do with my pet is: To hunt animals that live here 

7. My friend's hobby is: Drawing and his pet is a: Cat. 

Hello Dear Kayla, 

Tumbu is very happy to salute you in Jesus's name. He hopes that you are all fine with your family members. He says he is fine too. Again he tells you that he had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. He says during this time, he celebrated well with all of his family members. He ate mutton and chapati. He loves you and he is glad to have your letters. He says he will send some photos to you soon. God bless you so much. 

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment