Adsense

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Manna Backpack Distribution Candids: 2018

I am so excited to be posting this today! Just a few weeks ago, a team with Manna 4 Lempira traveled to Honduras to distribute backpacks, school supplies, school shoes, and other assorted goodies to all of the children. There were games played, celebrations to be had, and all around fun!

I will have official photos of all of my Manna boys soon, with their new items, but until then, I have some other wonderful photos to share with you! There were hundreds of candid photos taken during the time spent in Honduras and I was able to spot some of my boys in several of the photos! It's not all of my boys, some seem to be more camera shy. ;) I'll post them by individual boy:


Sweet Antony before and after receiving his goodies! 



Angel admiring his soccer ball and spying on what the other kids received. 



Noel is a little shy after receiving his folder



My Jarlen with his younger brother; waiting for backpacks to arrive. 



Serious, handsome Ivan after receiving his backpack. 





Yesbin all smiles (and even a wave) before receiving his backpack. Then all serious afterwards. 



Levi's sweet smile and, again, seriousness after receiving his backpack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment