Adsense

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Official Manna 4 Lempira Backpack Photos: 2018!

The last week or so has been so exciting as photos from the latest Manna 4 Lempira trip were slowly posted; first candid photos and then official backpack photos, one community at a time. It was so fun to check the Facebook page every day and see which new photos had arrived. Here are the official photos are each of my boys. Let's go from oldest to youngest, to keep it organized.



Ivan looking so grown up! He seems to favor his new soccer ball. 



Carlos also appears to have gone through a growth spurt. Such a handsome guy! 



Jarlen received his backpack and shoes. Then a few days later, while receiving his folder from me, was seen sporting one of the new shirts that I sent to him in his backpack! And the shirt fits him perfectly! 



Yesbin has such a great smile! And, as a friend pointed out, it's pretty fun how perfectly his shirt matches his new soccer ball. :) 



Such a serious boy! But he also seems to love his new soccer ball! 



Tiny Defer who, if you an believe it, will turn 9 years old soon. He's so little! 



Every time I see a photo of Angel, I am just so grateful that I get to be his sponsor. I had to, unfortunately, lose a sponsored child to gain Angel into my family, but when I see his sweet face, I know it was all meant to be. I love him so much! 



I love Levi's little grin! 



My sweet, chubby-cheeked Noel! He also EVERYTHING taken out of his backpack in the 2nd photo. I guess he couldn't decide which item he liked the best. 



My littlest guy, Antony! I always forget how little he is, until I see him next to something. For example, the backpack is nearly half his size! 





There is just something magical about seeing my children holding backpacks, holding toys, and wearing clothing that I had in my possession just a few months ago. Sponsoring with Manna 4 Lempira is truly a miracle. I am thankful for the organization every, single day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment