Adsense

Friday, December 1, 2017

Letters from South America

Towards the end of November, letters from South America all seemed to roll onto my account at the same time. Let's share those letters all together, as a group, today!

First up, a letter from Jhojaira. She seems to be responding to the letter I wrote to her about my nanny kiddos starting their school year. I shared some of the things they would be involved in this year, as well as some of their interests.

Jhojaira is 13 years old and lives in Peru. Her letter is dated October 9th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you for the beautiful letters you sent to me. I'm glad to know that Gage is doing well and that he will join a basketball team. But I am especially glad to know that he will join the choir at church because everything we do to worship Him is good. I am excited to know that Chloe turned one more year older in life and I hope God gives her many more years of life and blessings. I like to sing like her, too. I hope you spent a nice summertime together. Also, regarding your questions, there was an eclipse in my country many years ago but I never could see it because it was not possible to see it where I live. I am very glad to know you had a nice eclipse day together. I say goodbye in the name of Jesus and wish you many blessings. I send many hugs and kisses. 

Your Sponsored Child,
Jhojaira

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sticking to the same country, Peru, I now share a letter from Sunrei, my little girl who writes like an adult. At least, in my opinion. She really knows how to share details in her letters. 

Sunrei is 10 years old. This letter is not dated. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you for the nice letter you sent me. I'm always praying for Mariela, so everything goes well for her, that's she strong and brave, and that she always stays in Jesus Christ. At the Huachipa Zoo, I saw the giraffe, tiger, puma and fox. The animals were so beautiful. My little sister is beautiful and big. She's 7 months old. I'm very happy with her. I'm doing well in school. How's your health. How old are you? I ask you pray for my family's spiritual life, especially my mom. Isaiah 61:1, "The spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives, and release from darkness the prisoners. I end with a strong hug and kiss. 

Sunrei

_______________________________________________________________________________

Let's travel a bit to a new country and read a letter from my boy Jonatan. He used this letter to answers many of my questions from the past. My account recently updated that Jonatan is now performing above average in school. That, combined with his interests, he seems to be doing really well in life. I'm so proud of him! 

Jonatan is 10 years old and lives in Colombia. He penned this letter on October 18th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

My precious sponsor, greetings to you in the wonderful name of our beloved Savior Jesus. I want to tell you that I'm part of the worship team at church. I play charrasco and the tambourine. I'm so grateful to God for allowing me to serve in His work. I also want to tell you that I have some good friends. I have fun playing soccer with them and also jumping rope. My best friend is Jhonatan. I met him in the park and we like to play tag. I watch Bible stories in my free time. The project took us on a trip across the Bible and it was so much fun. I want to thank you for the photos and the drawings you sent. Your letters are so beautiful. About your questions, I want to tell you that there was an eclipse in my country a month ago. Today I ate rice with green beans. Lots of love. I give you this verse; Matthew 21:22. 

Jonatan Caleb

________________________________________________________________________________

Like earlier in the post, we'll again stay in the same country and share a letter from wonderful young lady; Lina. 

Lina is 18 years old and lives in Colombia. Her letter is dated August 14th, 2017, so it appears to have gotten stuck somewhere in the process. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor, 

I greet you with a "God Bless you." I want to tell you that I have three friends, named Daniela, Danna, and Joel. My best friend is my mom. When I'm with my friends, we like to talk about our future and our dreams. What I most enjoy with my friends is playing. It's fun to do crazy things. I like to have friends because I can count on them in difficult moments. Now I answer your questions. I'm very well, thanks to God. My health and well-being are much better now. I would like to work with newborn children because it interests me a lot. I would like to work with children that age because they are more treatable and are very adorable. In the future, I would like to be a pediatrician. Yes, I would like to have other pets because I like animals a lot. Now I tell you that this week was the talent festival that we have every two years with other projects. I participated in dancing, but sadly we did not win. We had a lot of competition. But I had a great time and I enjoyed the festival. Thank you for your monthly contributions to my CDC. Thank you also for your letters and birthday presents. Before I say goodbye I want to ask you: How many friends do you have? What are their names? I want to ask you to help me pray for my dad, who will get out of jail soon. I ask you to keep him in your prayers a lot. I say goodbye, but first I give you this Bible verse. Psalm 27:8. God bless you. 

Sincerely,
Lina

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment