Adsense

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Form Letter Frenzy!

I think this is how I will be doing my posts from here on out. It seems to have been successful the last few times I did it; I will keep form letters, from younger kids, together in a post and I will keep letters from older kids together in their own post.

Today will be one of my form letter posts. Love from the littles. Gotta love that.

First, a letter from Ernest. Despite Ernest's age, he continues to have a tutor write for him. Unfortunately, I don't hear from Ernest very often and when I do, I don't get any information at all. His letters are the same every time. It seems that he is not allowed to write for himself at all. His letters have been the same for the entire three years I've been writing to him. I can't figure it out. I really want to hear from HIM.

Ernest is 12 years old and lives in Ghana. His letter is dated October 16th, 2017.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

1. Thank you message for sponsor: Ernest says thank you so much for everything you are doing for him. 

2. Child's new experiences at project/home/school: He says he has been promoted to the next class in school. 

3. Child's response to sponsor questions: Ernest says he and his family are doing well. 

4. Prayer request from child: He says pray for God's protection for him. 

5. Prayer for sponsor: He says may God richly bless you. 

6. Memory verse: Matthew 6:11, "Give us today our daily bread." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from one of my newest sweet girls, Sandra. I discovered that she was correspondent when I received a letter from her. That's always a nice surprise! 

Sandra is 6 years old and from Uganda. Her letter is dated November 11th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Class: Nursery Class - Middle Class

1. I live in: A village 

2. My family members: 
     Wilson, 28 years old - Father. 
     Zaina, 26 years old - Mother. 
     Ruth, 2 years old - Sister. 

3. My best friends: Benitor & Shamim

4. If I could visit anywhere, I would go to: Jinja, to see the river Nile 

5. My favorite things: 

      School Subject: Drawing
      Food: Meat & Rice
      Color: Yellow
      Game: Hide and Seek
      Bible Story: Lazarus 
      Song: God Loves Me 

Dear Kayla, 

Receive loving greetings from your child Sandra, plus her parents. Sandra is telling you that she is very happy to have you as her new sponsor. She is telling you that she wants to be a teacher in the future. She wishes you God's blessings. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, a letter about school from little Carolin. Sounds like she is enjoying her first year of school. :) 

Carolin is 6 years old and is from the Dominican Republic. Her letter was written on October 30th, 2017. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. I am in: Preschool

2. I go to school by: Walking 

3. My uniform color is: Blue & Khaki 

4. My favorite teacher in school is: Orquidia because she teaches with love. 

5. My favorite subject in school is: Art

Dear Kayla, 

May the love of the Lord Jesus fill you with blessings. These are the wishes of the child Carolin. She comments that she's thankful for your letters and that the seasons are very beautiful, especially when the snow falls. She only sees snow on television. She asks you to pray for her family and for all the children. She bids farewell with love. Merry Christmas. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now we get to hear more about the house that Prity lives in. 

Prity is 8 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter is dated November 21st, 2017. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. In my house, I sleep in: A bed

2. I get water from: The water district 

3. My house is made of: Wood

4. I wash my clothes in: My house 

5. I do have electricity in my house. 

Dear Kayla, 

Shalom! I hope you and your family are doing fine. I was so happy when I received your letter. I was glad when I read it. It made me happy. The sun eclipse has happened several times in my country, but I have never seen it. The photos are nice. Thank you for sending them. I will always pray for you and your family. Please keep praying for me as well. That is all for my letter. 

Love,
Prity

_________________________________________________________________________________

Just like Sandra, I also discovered another little kiddo from Uganda, named Joshua, when I received a letter from him. I have to tell you, it's a pretty great way to discover that you have a new correspondent child. No waiting for a first letter. 

Joshua is 4 years old. His letter is dated November 28th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



Class: Nursery Class - Baby Class

1. I live in: A village 

2. My family members: 
      Rogers, 30 years old - Father. 
      Winny, 28 years old - Mother.  
      Sifa, 8 years old - Sister. 
     Ruth, 2 years old - Sister. 

3. My best friends: Joshua & Mali

4. If I could visit anywhere, I would go to: My grandmother's house because you can get ripe bananas and sweets.  

5. My favorite things: 

      School Subject: Math & English 
      Food: Posho, Rice, Ripe Bananas 
      Color: Blue, Red, Green 
      Game: Soccer
      Bible Story: Abraham 
      Song: Jesus is a Mighty God 


Dear Kayla, 

I hope you are fine. Receive loving greetings from Joshua. He hopes you are fine and he is very grateful to God for you. Joshua says his family members are doing well and they love you very much. He says he loves spending time with his mother and also likes playing hide and seek with neighboring children. He says he loves to sing and play football at his project. He says goodbye with love and wishes you a Merry Christmas. 

_________________________________________________________________________________ 





No comments:

Post a Comment