Adsense

Friday, December 8, 2017

Another Four Correspondent Kids!

Over the last couple of weeks, alone, I have added four new kids to my family. If I am being honest, only two of them were expected. I was on the wait list for a boy from Asia and any girl from any country. And I got them:


7 Year Old Samirul from Bangladesh


6 Year Old Shakilla from Rwanda



Then, another two children just appeared on my account! I never know how or why these surprise kids show up on my account, but they do. As I've said in the past, I think every child I'm assigned to, either expected or not, is a total blessing and ordained by God. God doesn't abide by wait lists. :) 

So I also welcome: 


4 Year Old Joshua from Uganda


6 Year Sandra from Uganda 



Happy. Happy. Happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment