Adsense

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Two from Tanzania, Two From Honduras

As the title suggests, I will be sharing two letters from Tanzania and two letters from Honduras in this post. These four letters are pretty great. I am super happy to share them with you today.

We'll start with a letter from Agness. Her letters crack me up because she always says something along the lines of, "I don't know what else to say" before she ends her letters.

Agness is 14 years old. Her letter is dated June 24th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I hope you are fine together with your family. Firstly, I thank you for the news you sent to me. I am happy to know of the progress of Gage and Chloe. Tell Gage I congratulate him for completing his initial studies. Tell him to try hard in primary school. Thank you for the letter you sent to me, as it is our method or enjoying and saying hello to each other. My family is greeting you so much and we wish one day to celebrate with you. I do not have much else to say but please greet Gage and Chloe. Tell them I love them so much. 

Your Dear, 
Agness

_________________________________________________________________________________

Up next, a letter from Emanuel who is also so sweetly greeting and talking about my nanny kids. My sponsored kids really seem to love these little ones. 

Emanuel is 20 years old. He wrote this letter on July 8th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. My family and I are proceeding well. It's my hope that you are also proceeding well. I'm proceeding well with my studies at the center. Thank you for the letter you sent to me including Gage and Chloe's photos. They are growing up. Tell Gage congratulations for completing nursery school. He and Chloe should study hard. I'm praying God to protect them and and help them do well in their studies. I congratulate them for their talents. They should maintain them and proceed with it. I would like to give you the Bible verse 2 John 1:2. Amen. I would like to ask you a question. Will Gage go to school near home or will he go to boarding school? God bless you. 

Emanuel

________________________________________________________________________________

Now we move onto those two letters from Honduras. We'll start with the letter from Carlos. 

He is 16 years old and his letter is dated June 10th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Kayla, 

How is your health? I am in very good health. My last medical checkup was on March 3rd. My height was 1.64 cm and my weight was 41 kg. My mom came with me to my last medical checkup. I received vitamins and dewormer. I always go to school and learn my classes. I am in the school band and we march on National Tree Day. I am studying hard to reach my goals. I want to tell you that I have a little sister who is 1 year old. My brothers are 3 years old and 14 years old. I like coming to the CDC and it's only 5 minutes away from my home. My mom always works and my grandmother looks after my siblings. During the afternoon, I play with them. Do you have any prayer requests? Pray for me and my family. I will pray for you. I say goodbye with much love. 

Carlos Alexander

________________________________________________________________________________

To end, a letter from Celeste. This letter comes with some pretty wonderful photos of her quinceneara! 

Celeste is 15 years old and wrote this letter on June 10th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________



Hello My Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I hope you and your beautiful family are healthy. I am healthy, thank God. I want to tell you that my birthday was beautiful. All my friends came and it was a unforgettable night. I am sending you some photographs of my birthday party so you can see it. My grandmother made some delicious popcorn and we had soda. Yes, I do still have the Bible that you gave me when you visited in 2013. I received the gifts you sent me with your friend. Everything was beautiful. Thank you for that. Every verse you send me fills me with happiness and is useful in my spiritual life. It seems you have fun. We don't have all the four seasons as you in my country. We are in summer most of the year and it is very hot. I do consider myself a princess of the Lord. I read Galatians 4:7 and it blessed me. I say goodbye with love and kisses. 

Celeste



________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment