I'll start with a letter from Carolin. She is writing to me on the template titled What I Like Best.
Carolin is 5 years old and lives in the Dominican Republic. Her letter was written on June 13th, 2017.
1. What I like doing best with my friends is: Playing
2. The game I like the best is: Tag
3. The class I like the best in school is: Art
4. What I like best about the project is: Bible stories
5. The place I like the best to visit is: The beach
Hello Dear Kayla,
May God's peace continue to bless you. It is the wish of the child. She says that she is happy with the the letter you sent her. She and her family are fine. They moved to another house and they like it. Please pray for her family. She says goodbye with love.
Let's hear from little Joseph next. He is telling me all about how he has fun his this letter.
Joseph is 6 years old and lives in Guatemala. His letter is dated June 6th, 2017.
1. I usually play with: My friends
2. I enjoy playing: Toy cars
3. I like to: Watch TV
4. My favorite activity at the child development center is: Birthday celebrations
Dear Sponsor Kayla,
Your little friend Joseph greets you with lots of affection and he wishes you blessings from God for you. He wants you to know that he is in very good health and is happy for you. He also says that he would like to get to know you and your family through a photograph. He wants to ask you, how do you have fun?
Dedilhomme is 5 years old and lives in Haiti. His letter is dated June 24th, 2017.
Antoine - Father
My house is in: A Town
Food - Rice
Color - Blue
Game - Hide and Seek
Dream Job - Professor
Toy - Ball
Animal - Cat
How are you? How is your family? What do you like best to have fun? Please pray for Dedilhomme, so he may become a good boy.
The last letter in this series if from Kamaldine and she is writing on the My Friends template. It's so fun to learn about our kids' friends!
Kamaldine is 5 years old and is from Burkina Faso. Her letter was written on June 10th, 2017.
1. My friends names are: Cheick, Djemi, and Lami
2. What do you like to do with your friends? With my friends, we play games of theater and dolls. We like riding bicycles together.
3. My best friend is: Lami
4. My best friend is special because he/she is: Helpful
Good morning. I am happy to write to you and I hope this letter finds you in good health. I received your two letters and I am happy with them. I am happy to know that you sponsor other children in Compassion. Thank you for my new friend Zenebu. How are Gage and Chloe doing? I have just finished Grade 1 last week. We are waiting for the results. Pray for me. May God bless you.