Adsense

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Letters from Three Little Artists

All letters are wonderful. Letters that come with drawings are even more wonderful. I love getting a glimpse into the artistic wanderings of my kids. Today I share three letters that all arrived on my account with that little extra personality that a drawing provides.

First up, a letter from Mulwa. He didn't have too much to say. I really feel like this kiddo will blossom once he is able to write his own letters, not dictate them to a tutor. The drawing is nice, though! I wonder what kind of fruit tree he drew. I intend to ask him in my response letter.

Mulwa is 10 years old and lives in Kenya. His letter is dated May 27th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

Mulwa graciously greets you in the name of our Lord. He wishes to know how you are doing. He hopes all is fine with you. Mulwa tells you that is well together with his family members. The letter which you sent to him was received and he is appreciative for it. Mulwa is happy and curious to meet you one day. He says he is overwhelmed by the weather in your country. The weather here, as Mulwa says, is now changing after the long rains stopped. It is now osculating between cold days and hot, sunny days. We are approaching the cold weather. Mulwa says that he is participating in the project activities and he wants to do everything well. He prays for you and your family members. He says that he wishes you a good life in your endeavors. God bless you. 


________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Ayling who, like so many of my kids, is developing into a very chatty child. Even with a tutor taking her dictations, Ayling really gets her message across. And her artwork is so happy! 

Ayling is 10 years old and lives in Nicaragua. Her letter is dated May 18th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________



Hello Sponsor Kayla, 

I hope you and your family are healthy. Your child is happy to write you again and she thanks you for your sponsorship and for the letter that you sent her. She wants to tell you that she didn't get good grades in the first semester and she feels sad because it is the first time. She wants to tell you that she went with her mother to a park called Luis Alfonso Velaszque Flores and she had so much fun. She wants to ask you: How have you been in the first months of the year? How have you been your with your children? She hopes that you pray for her and her family so that God blesses her life and she continues to persevere in our Lord Jesus Christ. She and her family pray for you so that God keeps you and blesses you with abundant blessings. She says goodbye to you with kisses and a hug and she hopes to know about you soon. She asks for your picture. 


________________________________________________________________________________

I end today with a letter from Rujikorn, who always writes the most fabulous letters and always sends beautiful artwork. Now that Rujikorn is a teenager, it seems she has dreams of clothing and accessories like most girls her age. :) 

In her last letter, she told me she liked to play chairball and I asked her to tell me about it, if that part of her letter confuses you a bit. 

Rujikorn is 13 years old and lives in Thailand. She wrote her letter on May 3rd, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I was glad to read your letter. I and my family are doing well. I hope you are doing well too. My parents are working day by day so that I would be able to study in grade 7. They have finished reaping and it went well. It's enough for us. Chairball sports, each team has to put the ball into a basket held by a person, but there is another person trying to protect it. Anyone who has the ball is not able to run. Each team has 7 people. I have found snakes sometimes and they have harmed the farmers sometimes. Growing trees would help us get more water. Growing them to be a forest will help cool down the temperature and give us more water. The house drawing is not my house, but is from my imagination. Is it still snowing there? Can you please send me pictures of your house? How old are you now? I will turn 13 years old soon. Have you ever found snakes around your house? I will pray for you and your family. Please also pray for me. I will pray for your new house. May God bless you! I would like to encourage you with Matthew 6:33. "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." I love you so much. Thank you for writing to me. 

Love and Regards,
Rujikorn


_______________________________________________________________________________

  

No comments:

Post a Comment