Adsense

Monday, July 17, 2017

Answered Questions from CO-384

I heard from my two precious boys at project CO-384 and I was so happy to have them answer many of my questions. I love these boys so much!

First, I'll share the letter from Jonatan, who is 9 years old. His letter is dated April 24th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello sponsor. God bless you. I am glad to write you again and let you know about my life. I like to ride bikes and play soccer with my brother. My favorite activity is to draw. When I am at the project, I like to draw and paint. I also tell you when I am not at the CDI, I like to play hide and seek with my cousins. When I am sad, I go to sleep. What I like to do the most is have races on bikes with my friends. I love you and thank you for your good wishes. May God bless you. In response to your questions, I can say that I had a beautiful Christmas and I rested from waking up early to go to school. I went to visit with my uncles with my parents in a village called Guayabetal. The weather is warm where I live and it is good enough to go to the river where I have a lot of fun. I think about you often and I wish the Lord blesses you and the children you care for. Kisses. 

Jonatan

________________________________________________________________________________

Now onto the letter from Daniel. He is 12 years old (wrote this letter when he was 11) and he wrote this letter on April 28th, 2017. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor, 

I send you my best greetings, wishing you a thousand blessings. Let me tell you that I am living somewhere else. The Lord blessed us with a house. I am studying in a new school where everyone is treating me well and I have new friends. I am happy because my birthday is in two months. I am also looking forward to my sister's birthday because she will be celebrating her 15th birthday and I'm asking God to give me more years filled with health next to her. I want to tell you that in my free time I play soccer and basketball with my school classmates. When I am a little sad I lie down and sleep. My favorite thing to do is going to the pool with my whole family because we are very close. May God bless you. Thank you. I want to thank you for the pictures you sent me and the beautiful words you wrote in your letters. As to your question, the coldest temperature in my city has been 18 degrees C. I say goodbye, hoping to hear from you soon. I love you and keep you in my heart and mind. I pray God to bless you everyday. I want to share this verse with you: Isaiah 41: 10-13. 

Daniel

_______________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment