Adsense

Friday, December 23, 2016

Sponsor a Christmas Child!

Hello all and Merry Christmas!

This post has become a bit of a yearly tradition with me and I love doing it!

I think one of the greatest gifts you can give a child, your family, and yourself for Christmas is the gift of child sponsorship. You can choose to love and support a child and literally change a life forever.

I went through the Compassion website and found children with very Christmas-y names. All of these children are currently waiting for a sponsor and would love to find out that you have chosen to sponsor them this Christmas season.

Do you have room in your heart for one of these children? It only costs $38 a month to change two lives, theirs and yours.

I had some extra fun this year and made sure that each child I post is from a different country. No repeats here. :)

Under each child is a link to the page where you can sponsor each child.
































Happy sponsoring and Merry Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment