Rodrigo is 6 years old, so he writes on templates, and will for a long time. The first letter I will share with you is written on the Festivals and Holidays template.
1. Our national festivals/holidays are: Carnival and winter holidays from school for two weeks.
2. My favorite National Festival or holiday is: Christmas.
3. What I like to do on holidays is: Play with my friend Pillin in front of his house.
4. What I like to do with my family at Christmas is: Play with a ball and with fireworks
5. At church we celebrate Christmas by: I did not attend church on Christmas.
Hello, my friend, I am Jabez, Rodrigo's tutor. His teacher recommended him to comply with his homework at school. He is now paying attention with his homework. He likes drawing and making riddles. He also participated at his school dancing the Tinku. We ask for prayers for Rodrigo's family. God bless you, with affection.
The other letter I received was written on a template titled What I Like Best.
1. What I like best to do with my friends is: Play dots (a popular game)
2. The chore I like best is: Watering the plants
3. What I like best about the project is: The weekly learning activities because they are very interesting.
4. What like to do best with my family is: Take a walk to the market.
Hello friend, I am Jabez, Rodrigo's tutor. Thanks to God, he is in good health. He is taking advantage of his studies. His father is municipal guard. He likes to play with his friends at school. He also plays hide and seek in the street near his home. They take advantage of the trees in the neighborhood. May God bless you.
Jabez and Rodrigo