Adsense

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Letters to My Kids: November 2016

In November, I wrote two letters to my kiddos. It's always such a pleasure to write to my kids. I literally get so much joy out of writing to them. I bet, if you're reading this blog, you feel the same way about writing. :)

In October, I traveled to Wisconsin to celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday. I traveled there with my sister and visited several of our extended family members. We hadn't seen these family members in over 5 years, so it was a very nice trip. My cousins are pretty cool people and it was pretty cool to see how alike we are, even though we rarely see each other. Some personality traits really do come from genetics, I think.

Anyway, I wrote about this special weekend to my kids and included two pages of photos of my family from the birthday party. Amazingly enough, even though I wrote this letter on Nov. 5th, just a month ago, I've already had responses about the party and about my grandpa from my kids. The new delivery system sure is fast in some country!







Then, later in the month, I wrote another letter about the children that I nanny for. These are some of my favorite letters to write. I have been nannying for these kids for over 3 years and they feel like my own family members. Last month, the oldest boy I take care of turned 5 years old and to celebrate, I took him to the zoo, just the two of us. I included pictures of his birthday cake and photos from the fun day at the zoo. The youngest, the precious 3 year old, and I took part in an 8-week art class for 2-4 year olds. I told my kids about this class and included pictures of various art proceedings, haha. 

I wonder what I am going to write about when I am no longer nannying for this family...?






No comments:

Post a Comment