Adsense

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Two More Sweet Little Ones

When I asked for so many correspondent list requests, especially such specific ones, I expected to wait for quite awhile. However, this kiddos keep pouring in! I can't complain, of course. Children are getting sponsors and I get to love on them through letters. Doesn't get much better than that.

I have another two children to share with you:



6 year old Airin from Indonesia



4 year old Tle from Thailand




As always, I can't wait to start sending letters to them and encouraging them!




3 comments:

  1. I was assigned two very little kids, and I'll be honest...I'm stumped on how to write to them. I don't have a lot of experience interacting with young kids in the first place, so I'm finding it a challenge to write a letter to a three year old. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't change how I write my letters to 3 year olds. They get the same letters as my 20 year olds, but with more coloring pages attached. I figure, if anything is too complicated for a little one, I know their parents and older siblings can enjoy it. However, I also spend a lot of time with preschoolers and they understand much more than people give them credit for. :)

    ReplyDelete